Runique

News Update (Update/Advertising)

AYrqBbP.png

Hello,

Some of you may have noticed we haven't released a decent content update in about a week and our player count has dropped about 20%.

This is a quick topic to let you know what is going on.

Game Updates
The development team is working as fast as they can doing things that are priority (starting from the top of the list) and doing things that are not priority (from the bottom of the list). There are about 200 tasks that are pending to be completed. This is why some suggestions/bugs you have reported have not yet been completed. If you have reported a bug or made a suggestion to us and you have been told it has been added onto our todo list it actually has been put on our todo list and it is pending to be completed.

Here is an active look at the development teams chart.

856 tasks have been completed, 227 remaining

e67f1ccdf2b2368594426a2e64913693.png

The developers are actively working on updates & the pking update.

A game update will be pushed out tonight that will contain a lot of fixes/small QOL and maybe some content.

0a6893de90631d111b0ee3a21654c397.png

Advertising

Today is the start of our next advertising campaign, we have not done a advertising campaign this large since we peaked at 100 players for the first time. We aren't going to share the specifics to what is included in this campaign because we don't want to give other servers our secrets but what I will say is a ton of preparing/work has been put into this and a ton of money is being spent to bring Runique to the next level.

I hope this brings you up to date on what is going on with Runique :)

Runique Management

• Like 7

I am excited for the future!!

Good luck on the Ad's. You'll need it, nowadays most of all.

Sounds exiting can’t wait

• Like 1

Can't wait for future updates! 

Thank you for keeping us updated with what's going on behind the scenes, Much appreciated.

love that.

as long as community is updated, we will wait

Yeah, ive noticed the playerbase going down, pretty much no new players and old players quitting daily. We need that update hype because it is getting old, not much to do once youve done it all. We need some strong work on advertising the server, good job guys!

Great work guys, 856 tasks completed, keep up the hard work. Looking very forward for what is to come! best of luck for advertising :)

Very nice! hopefully more tasks to come, if you know what i mean :))

Thanks for the update! I hope the new advertisement will bring a lot of new players to this server=]